Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shit

Hi Friends :) it's been a while since I last updated my blog. Well, I was busy, but I could actually still blog. But... dunno whether it's because I was lazy, blogger's block, sincerely dedicated to work (working hours means WORKING hours), or whatever, maybe it was all of that.

Well, TONS of things had happened since I last updated. I mean, really A LOT. And I just dun really know where I should start. Perhaps that's one of the reasons too... LOL... It's like shitting. If you forced yourself to NOT shit for a long time, not only there will be TONS of shit, but all that shit can't come out too!!!

So I guess, I won't be updating anything then... LOL... I mean, if I really start to, it would be A LOT... and most of it would be stale and probably stinkie too... LOL


Alright then, gotta go home now. Take care and God bless!


PS# {[I (love) u darling]} x forever

1 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

yaler. pls do some updates laaaa!!

Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home